20 Pets Who Love Cuddling Their Pregnant Hoomans
As you know, dogs and cats are excellent at observing and sensing changes in the world around them, and that includes when their humans are pregnant. They can sense pregnancy by reading their owners’ body language and detecting changes in their mood and behavior. And of course, they will show that they know their human is pregnant by being more protective and loving.
We at Paws Planet admire about the unconditional love and loyalty that pets give us, so we decided to collect this compilation of photos to give you a glimpse of how special and strong the bond between humans and pets is. These beautiful moments even prove that an animal’s devotion knows no bounds. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “My pit has been extremely affectionate with my sister ever since she got pregnant.”
2. “My cat admiring my pregnant wife”
3. “Ever since my wife got pregnant, Copernicus tends to favor her more.”
4. “My cat finally accepts that I’m pregnant.”
5. “I’m 8 months pregnant and he won’t leave my side.”
6. “My cat wouldn’t cuddle before I became pregnant…”
7. “I’m pregnant and my dog won’t stop staring at me.”
8. “I have no doubt in my mind my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
9. “My cat used to be aloof. Now that I’m pregnant, she has become obsessed with me. I’m enjoying every minute.”
10. “My friend is pregnant and her dog will not leave her side. Took this photo of them the other day.”
11. “Pregnant girlfriend is having a rough morning. The dog thinks this helps.”
12. “The pup loves the baby bump!”
13. “My Rottweiler puppy fell asleep hugging my baby bump.”
14. “These cats must somehow know my wife is pregnant — every day… like a magnet.”
15. “I think Cletus knew I was pregnant before anyone else!”
16. “Mine all mine”
17. “The look of love”
18. Anyone in there?
19. Baby-warmeron duty
20. Protect the bump
Do you agree with us that the human-animal bond is astonishingly strong? Have you ever seen a pet react like this to a pregnant woman? Tell us your thoughts in comments below and don’t forget to share this post with everyone, especially animal lovers!