One of the most popular questions in the study of animal behavior is, “Do animals have feelings?” And the simple and correct answer is, “Of course they do.” The link between humans and animals may be closer than we may have realized. Many scientific studies have found that our furry relatives may share many of the same range of emotions that we experience in everyday life, including fear, joy, happiness, shame, embarrassment, resentment, jealousy, rage, anger, love. In fact, some animals are so good at using their facial expression that we can read and identify their emotions easily.
Emotions are the gifts of our ancestors. We have them, and so do other animals. As animal lovers, we’re delighted with how our pet companions are able to express their emotions and feelings better than us. They don’t have talk since everything is literally written on their faces. If you don’t believe us, scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “I sneezed and my kitten was disgusted.”
2. — “Sorry, I was a little late serving breakfast.”
— “Well, did you learn your lesson?”
3. “My cat was not impressed when this fox came by.”
4. “The eyes I get when I put my shoes on for work”
5. “I accidentally woke him up by rearranging my legs.”
6. “We got a new kitten, and one of our older cats isn’t happy about the situation.”
7. “Rosie grins when she gets excited, and this is what I come home to every day. She’s very shy and does it only in the family circle.”
8. “I accidentally turned on the news and my cat’s reaction says it all.”
9. — “There’s a moth on the ceiling.”
— “How big is this moth?”
10. “Look at this photo of my rat after I gave him pasta.”
11. “She got scolded by my husband for scratching him and biting his leg, and then she came over to me and gave her apologetic Disney eyes.”
12. “Poe has perfected his look of superiority for photos.”
13. “He makes this face every time I ask him if he wants to go for a walk.”
14. “This is how our cat looks at my husband. I feel like a third wheel.”
15. “Oreo just woke up and realized that I haven’t fed him yet.”
16. “I waited for my cat to shake off after his bath and he just stared at me like I was an idiot.”
17. Lolita’s first night at home!
18. “My girlfriend sent me this photo with the caption: ’He sniffed your pants.’”
19. “When Big Russ gives me this look, I know it’s time to concede the issue and walk away. It’s like he wants me to go to my room and reflect on my behavior.”
20. “We recently adopted the love of my life. Her name is Lumi.”
21. “I just stopped rubbing her belly, and she knew that I had nothing else important to do.”
22. “My husband came back home after a couple of days. This is how the cat looked at him while he slept.”
Are you a pet owner? Do your pets have emotions? Send us their photos, we’d love to see them. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family members!